I know this is a quite outdated post but i found some important info’s on his claim on Area 51 (formerly know as Groom Lake Air Force Base) and Element 115 which is a type of nuclear fuel for UFO:
1.Element 115 is called Ununpentium first observed in 2003 by and only about 30 atoms of ununpentium have been synthesized to date. Then On February 2, 2004, synthesis of ununpentium was reported in Physical Review C by a team composed of Russian scientists at the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research in Dubna, and American scientists at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. The team reported that they bombarded americium-243 with calcium-48 ions to produce four atoms of ununpentium. These atoms, they report, decayed by emission of alpha-particles to ununtrium in approximately 100 milliseconds.
The Dubna-Livermore collaboration has strengthened their claim for the discovery of ununpentium by conducting chemical experiments on the decay daughter 268Db. In experiments in June 2004 and December 2005, the Dubnium isotope was successfully identified by milking the Db fraction and measuring any SF activities. Both the half-life and decay mode were confirmed for the proposed 268Db which lends support to the assignment of Z=115 to the parent nuclei.
Sergei Dmitriev from the Flerov laboratory of nuclear reactions (FLNR) in Dubna, Russia, has formally put forward their claim of discovery of element 115 to the Joint Working Party (JWP) from IUPAC and IUPAP.The JWP are expected to publish their opinions on such claims in the near future.
2.Bob Lazar claims to have worked from 1988 until 1989 as a physicist at an area called S-4 (Sector Four), located near Groom Lake, Nevada, next to Area 51, S-4 served as a hidden military location for the study of and possibly reverse engineering extraterrestrial flying saucers. Lazar says he saw nine different discs there and provides details on their mode of propulsion. His critics have pointed out that "Lazar’s credibility crumbled" after "schools he was supposed to have attended had no record of him, while others in the scientific community had no memory of ever meeting him."
3.S-4 (Sector Four) is an alleged United States Air Force installation located at Papoose Lake, in the Restricted Area 51. The site came to public attention in 1989 when Bob Lazar stated that he had worked there, studying UFOs. Lazar claims the installation contains nine hangars featuring nine different-shaped crafts.
According to Lazar, S-4 consists of 9 hangars built into a mountain range just off the Papoose Lake bed. The hangars are sloped at 60 degrees and are camouflaged to blend in with the mountainside. S-4 also contains a number of interior shopping areas in addition to the hangars, such as a briefing room, a laboratory, a nurse’s office, a restroom and the entrance area.
Although the hangars at S-4 contained 9 extraterrestrial craft, Lazar only had close contact with one such craft, which he nicknamed the "Sports Model". The sizes and shapes of the ET crafts at S-4 varied considerably. The Sports Model had the appearance of a classic flying saucer, while some of the other ET crafts looked like a top hat or a Jello mold.
Personnel working at S-4 would reach the base by first arriving at Groom Lake and then taking a bus to the installation via a very long and winding dirt road. Once the bus reached S-4, the bus would drive the length of the hangars and then park at the entrance area, located at the back of the installation. Lazar claims that at one time Russian scientists worked at the base, but were kicked out.
3.Critics claim that "S-4" is most likely a fabrication by Lazar and a corruption of "Site 4", a secret radar testing facility near the Tonopah Test Range.
An investigation into the relationship between the MJ-12 documents and S-4 may shed light on the situation. If the MJ-12 documents including the SOM 1-01 manual are phony, as is believed to be the case by many ufologists and investigators, then this would imply that S-4 does not exist and was simply a fabrication of the hoaxers. However, if the manual is judged to be genuine, then this would imply that S-4 does indeed exist or did at some time in the past.
4.Majestic 12 (also known as Majic 12, Majestic Trust, M12, MJ 12, MJ XII or Majority 12) is the purported code name of a secret committee of scientists, military leaders, and government officials, supposedly formed in 1947 by an executive order of U.S. President Harry S Truman (The FBI has concluded the associated documents are "completely bogus". The purpose of the committee was allegedly to investigate UFO activity in the aftermath of the Roswell incident – the purported crash of an alien spaceship near Roswell, New Mexico, in July 1947. This alleged committee is an important part of the UFO conspiracy theory of an ongoing government cover up of UFO information.
5.An MJ-12 document, the "SOM 1-01 Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology, Recovery and Disposal" manual, makes mention of S-4. In it, it stipulates the conditions under which alien artifacts are to be taken to S-4.
6.All the alleged original members of MJ-12 were notable for their military, government, and/or scientific achievements, and all were deceased when the documents first surfaced (the last to die was Jerome Hunsaker, only a few months before the MJ-12 papers first appeared).
The original composition was six civilians (mostly scientists), and six high-ranking military officers, two from each major military service. Three (Souers, Vandenberg, and Hillenkoetter) had been the first three heads of central intelligence. The Moore/Shandera documents did not make clear who was the director of MJ-12, or if there was any organizational hierarchy.
The named members of MJ-12 were:
- Rear Adm. Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter: first CIA director
- Dr. Vannevar Bush: chaired wartime Office of Scientific Research and Development and predecessor National Defense Research Committee; set up and chaired postwar Joint Research and Development Board(JRDB) and then the Research and Development Board (RDB); chaired NACA; President of Carnegie Institute, Washington D.C.
- James Forrestal: Secretary of the Navy; first Secretary of Defense (replaced after his death on MJ-12 by Gen. Walter Bedell Smith, 2nd CIA director)
- Gen. Nathan Twining: headed Air Materiel Command at Wright-Patterson AFB; Air Force Chief of Staff (1953-1957); Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff (1957-1961)
- Gen. Hoyt Vandenberg: Directed Central Intelligence Group (1946-1947); Air Force Chief of Staff (1948-1953)
- Gen. Robert M. Montague: Guided missile expert; 1947 commander of Fort Bliss; headed nuclear Armed Forces Special Weapons Center, Sandia Base
- Dr. Jerome Hunsaker: Aeronautical engineer, MIT; chaired NACA after Bush
- Rear Adm. Sidney Souers: first director of Central Intelligence Group, first executive secretary of National Security Council (NSC)
- Gordon Gray: Secretary of the Army; intelligence and national security expert; CIA psychological strategy board (1951-1953); Chairman of NSC 5412 Committee (1954-1958); National Security Advisor (1958-1961)
- Dr. Donald Menzel: Astronomer, Harvard; cryptologist during war; security consultant to CIA and NSA
- Dr. Detlev Bronk: Medical physicist; aviation physiologist; chair, National Academy of Sciences, National Research Council; president Johns Hopkins & Rockefeller University
- Dr. Lloyd Berkner: Physicist; radio expert; executive secretary of Bush’s JRDB
- Dr. Mohammed Dhihal Mahesukeen; Specialist
According to other sources and MJ-12 papers to emerge later, famous scientists like Robert Oppenheimer, Albert Einstein, Karl Compton, Edward Teller, John von Neumann, and Wernher von Braun were also allegedly involved with MJ-12.
How do I know everything??Actually I only copy and paste these info and edited it from wikipedia. HJere are some images:
Images of Bob Lazar
The documents of the Majestic 12
The True Story of Bob Lazar-http://www.boblazar.com/
PS: For security purpose, this article must not be published by any media or anyone i trust.
PPS: These are only info’s I fetch from Wikipedia, not from any archive documents, claims or any investigation report